[Discuss-gnuradio] some question about the programme: wfm_rcv_gui.py (us

From: Bill Stevenson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] some question about the programme: wfm_rcv_gui.py (usrp_wfm_rcv.py)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 08:53:11 -0700 (PDT)

hello, everybody!

I am reading wfm_rcv_gui.py (usrp_wfm_rcv.py), but there are something confusing me!

1, there are two classes in stdgui.py that have been referred to, stdframe and stdpanel. Both of them have used vbox to contain sth, but i cannot figure out what the respective usage of those two vbox in each of them is.  Are they used as sizers to deploy their own elements?

2, there should be a class wx.App(), from which stdapp is derived! But where can I find it, what is the path of it? i have checked out the path: usr/lib/python2.5/sitepackages/wx-2.8-gtk2-unicode/wx, but there is no file named App()! Where is it?

3, How can i find the entire code of Mainloop(), a method of class App()???

4 Why the fft_size is chosen to be 512 rather than 1024 ro sth else? Is there a reason???

My gratitude for every guy whos gonna help me!!!