[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Question about gr-wxgui

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Question about gr-wxgui
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 21:11:03 -0400

On Mar 21, 2008, at 3:29 PM, address@hidden wrote:
I am using Fedora 8.0 . Do they have anything about it?

Fedora 8 also uses ldconfig ... don't know if it has the same issues as Debian, but it can't hurt to follow those instructions. I just checked out my Fedora 8 install (not running GNU Radio or using anything in /usr/local/lib yet), and /usr/local/lib is not in the ldconfig path - this is an almost untouched install, so I don't think this directory is included by default. A little testing verifies this hypothesis. - MLD