Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] a call for a better wiki

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] a call for a better wiki
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 15:57:36 -0400

Here's a new front page which gives a better understanding of what kind of documentation I would like to see, and what I think is missing. The layout is another issue. Everything I'm addressing is in the left column.

http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/WikiStartNew

Brian had an interesting suggestion, using an image similar to that found on the front of the Sklar book, which has a clickable block image for each layer in the architecture and by clicking on it, you are taken to a list of blocks available in that layer.
http://radio-1.ee.dal.ca/~ilow/4503/0130847887.jpg

So, if you click on channel, you would be given information about simulating the channel in GNU Radio. It would take the place of my "Available Features:" heading.

- George