Fw: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hello everyone. I am a new here. I have some ques

From: Alex Miua
Subject: Fw: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hello everyone. I am a new here. I have some questions.
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:32:05 -0700 (PDT)

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Alex Miua <address@hidden>
To: Tom Rondeau <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 10:57:21 PM

Hello Tom !

Thank you for your reply. I have the 2nd edition ( Low Price Edition ).

Here is my question rephrased.

The sifting property for the cts dirac delta fn has an INTEGRAL.
The sifting property for the discrete delta fn has an infinite sum in it.

So we cannot 1st say as is said in the book that delta is the Dirac delta function and the coolly proceed and apply the sifting property of the discrete
delta function as has been done below.
Do you see my question ?

Thank you for your effort,
Ashim.