[Discuss-gnuradio] How to insert a matlab file into GNURadio in python

From: Jose Emilio Gervilla Rega
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to insert a matlab file into GNURadio in python
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 18:50:22 +0100

Hello,

I've made a code in matlab for GNURadio but I don't know how to insert this code in the files programmed in python in GNURadio. Can anyone tell me how to do it?I've seen there are some files done in matlab but I couldn't figure out how they have been inserted.

Thank you very much!

Sigue al minuto las principales noticias de tu ciudad MSN Deportes