[Discuss-gnuradio] audio source/sink sample rate

From: vsrk sarma
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] audio source/sink sample rate
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:00:32 +0530

Is it possible to change default sample rate for audio files?
Most examples in gnuradio examples seemto set sample rate at 32000.
Also default audio source/sink is from gr-audio-alsa despite configure,make & install with --enable-audio-oss.
alsa in my system is accepting only 48000.
 Is it possible to change setting somewhere to make them compatible?
I have gnuradio-3.1.1(tarball version) on Ubuntu 7.10 on a  64 bit laptop(HP/Compaq nx6115)

--
vsrk sarma