[Discuss-gnuradio] Problems after replacing the F501 fuse

From: Staffan Josefsson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems after replacing the F501 fuse
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 14:52:32 +0100

Hi.

After blowing up and replacing the F501 fuse the USRP is found by the
computer but it doesn't give me any signal. The usrp_fft.py-window is
emty accompanied with the error message "Faild to set initial frequency"
and the benchmark stops working at 2MB/s. We believe the ADC is damaged.
Is there anyone out there with similar problems or a solution?