Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] output of gr.argmax & gr.max?

From: Brook Lin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] output of gr.argmax & gr.max?
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 23:26:32 -0700 (PDT)

And I also want to show this maximum value on the status bar in wxgui, which
shows the fft plot in the gnuradio-example. Any suggestion?

In short, when I run usrp_fft.py, how can I show the peak value on the wxgui
window? Can I do it like what I did now?(I mean the code I attached
previously). If not, do you have some good idea to do it?

Thanks,