[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: [hpsdr] AB2KT and the opera

From: Frank Brickle
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: [hpsdr] AB2KT and the opera
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:46:22 -0400

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 11:47 AM, Bob McGwier <address@hidden> wrote:

Well I apologize for sending that note out inviting everyone to come to
a sold out performance.   I hope no one was inconvenienced...

For the record, it should be noted that the N4HY crowd in the audience led the cheering, so the level of enthusiasm should be viewed with some skepticism.

The presenters may actually have made some money on this show. That is the part nobody could have predicted.

After many decades of being a composer, it's my belief that writing music is a lot like architecture: the fundamental task is to make sure nobody gets killed or injured by your work. By that standard, the evening was a raging success.

My greatest thanks to everyone.

Frank

--
The only thing we have to fear is whatever comes along next. -- Austin Cline