[Discuss-gnuradio] captuting 20MHz signal

From: Phaysal Khan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] captuting 20MHz signal
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 08:41:06 +1100

Hi list,
Has there been any successes regarding WiFi implementation with higher bandwidths (upto 20MHz)?... I have a 20MHz wide CDMA signal in ISM band. Would it be possible using USRP rev 4.5 and RFX2400 to capture (downconvert and sample) the entire bandwidth of this signal?  With this USRP, I can go as high as 16M sampling which means 16MHz bandwidth coverage (for complex sampling) without any aliasing (correct me if I am wrong here). But any idea how to capture whole 20M bandwidth?

Faisal

Check our comprehensive Salary Centre Overpaid or Underpaid?