[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP@ Hardware and schematics

From: Uwe Bonnes
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP@ Hardware and schematics
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 18:30:14 +0100

Hello,

I didn't find any document about the actual USPR2 hardware. Any pointers to
(work in progress) schematics is welcome.

Today I received my Xilinx XtremeDSP Starter Kit with the 10/100/1000 Phy
DP83865DVH. The hardware seems close to what I expect for the USRP2
hardware. I will try to modify mico32 for this board
(https://roulette.das-labor.org/bzrtrac/wiki/soc-lm32), and in the longer
run also with the gunradio modified  10/100/1000 Mac. So probably I can
learn a lot from USRP2.

Thanks
--
Uwe Bonnes                address@hidden