[Discuss-gnuradio] alternate usrp

From: rajeev shukla
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] alternate usrp
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 16:07:00 +0530

Hi everyone
Does anybody know the alternative boards available for USRP? in other words how to use custom boards in place of USRP?
I am having a board com1100 (from comblocks.com) containing virtex II-1000 and smsc  GMT3200 usb phy.
I want to know what bare-minimum design (both software and hardware point of view) is required so that this board could be used in place of USRP (mainly usb interface related)?
assuming that i am having different RF front ends and required custom digital up down converter in fpga, etc.
rgds.
rajeev shukla.