Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to install USRP with GNU Radio

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to install USRP with GNU Radio
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 11:57:56 -0500

Hi Zafar,

There are instructions on the GNU Radio wiki on how to build GNU Radio AND install the USRP for several different platforms:

http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/BuildGuide

If you follow the guide closely, you should not have any issues.

- George

zafar ali wrote:
Hi Every one

I am new to Linux as well as to GNU Radio

Kindly tell me how to install USRP in GNU Radio

Thanking in Advance