[Discuss-gnuradio] GPS on USRP

From: Phaysal Khan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GPS on USRP
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:41:36 +1100

Hi,
I am a newbie to USRP, and still struggling to get it working on my windows machine. I am trying to use cygwin. I reckon that many ppl have already acquired and tracked GPS on USRP. Waht I want to do is to capture GPS IF samples (e.g. at IF=5 MHz) and use a software receiver to process those IF samples on PC. Any suggestions to start?!...

Faisal A. Khan
Doctral Candidate
University of New South Wales
NSW 2052, Sydney, Australia
P) +61-2-93854208    M)+61-401-260728

Join Lavalife for free. What are you waiting for?