Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DAB receiver

From: Jens Elsner
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DAB receiver
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:44:16 +0100

Hallo Andreas,

with the current status of OFDM PHY code in GNU Radio I think it is definately
worth a try.

The work I did on DAB was basically OFDM synchronization in one GNU
Radio block. The code was more or less a hack, but it deepened my
understanding of digital signal processing. Not as easy as in text
books. :) I'll email the report to you separately.

I wouldn't underestimate the complexities of the higher DAB layers,
it has quite a protocol stack. But you should give it a try. If you
need captured Mode I/II samples I can make them available for download.

Gruesse,
Jens