Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP and gnuradio errors - seems todisconnect oft

From: Don Ward
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP and gnuradio errors - seems todisconnect often
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 14:23:42 -0500

Casey Tucker wrote:

I would like to get the SVN (or at least a more recent) version
to compile under Windows, but the Wiki articles do not indicate
which libraries are compatible, and I think this is a real shame
for those of us who prefer to enable non-linux-gurus to use  FOSS.
Any advise on compiling under MSYS or Cygwin would
be greatly appreciated.

Except as noted, the libraries needed for the SVN build under Cygwin are the same as for the release. If you run into trouble, post specifics to the list and we can find a solution and update the wiki. The MinGW wiki is more likely to be out of date.

(I assume you are looking at http://www.gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/CygwinInstallMain and not some older wiki page.)

-- Don W.