Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cannot Change USRP Interpolation Rate Dynamically

From: Firas A.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cannot Change USRP Interpolation Rate Dynamically
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 07:39:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi Michael,

>  Michael Dickens-2 Wrote :
> If you have time (I don't for a few weeks), could you please
> enter it in as a new bug ticket?  Try out the script from the link,
> and see if it doesn't work for you.

I used your code  http://www.nabble.com/file/p15502528/test.py test.py  and
recorded the spectrum picture as shown in :

1) When the TX started (before changing the interpolation rate Dynamicly) :
http://rapidshare.com/files/92067855/before.JPG

2) After changing it (after the 15 seconds) :

http://rapidshare.com/files/92068144/after.JPG

> If this script shows what you've found, please also enter it in the
> ticket.

I will do it.

Regards,

Firas A.