Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cannot Change USRP Interpolation Rate Dynamically

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cannot Change USRP Interpolation Rate Dynamically
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 08:28:04 -0500

Firas - This is a known bug, but I don't think it ever made it into the bug tracker. See the threads from < http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2007-10/msg00159.html >. If you have time (I don't for a few weeks), could you please enter it in as a new bug ticket? Try out the script from the link, and see if it doesn't work for you. If this script shows what you've found, please also enter it in the ticket. - MLD