[Discuss-gnuradio] problem with wx

From: sriram s
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with wx
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 10:15:28 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone,
                     I've installed gnuradio 3.1.1 on a system running slackware linux. Im new to linux and my knowledge on linux is rather limited. Inspite of this, I've somehow managed to install the packages correctly and have also successfully tested it by running the dialtone example and a few others. However, Im facing problems everytime i try to run a program involving wxPython. For example, when i run the hfx2.py, i get the following output,

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./hfx2.py", line 81, in ?
    import os, wx, sys, math
ImportError: No module named wx

Could someone please tell me whats wrong? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou.