Fwd: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ofdm parameters

From: Jacopo
Subject: Fwd: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ofdm parameters
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 15:32:06 +0100

Thanks! But where can i check this parameter?

Is it possible that fft_length= occupated carrier (--occupied-tones in blksimpl/ofdm.py) + un_used carrier ? Where can i set the position of the occupated_bins?

bye

2008/2/2, Matt Ettus <address@hidden>:
Jacopo wrote:
> Hello I'm studing an OFDM implementation on gnuradio. I want to modify
> benchmark_ofdm_tx.py.
>
> I have just read ofdm.py and trasmit_path.py but I can't find how
> change some parameters.
>
> I'd want a bandwith of 20Mhz, where I can set this option? Where can I
> set the carriers number? And the pilot bins?
>
> Is it possible to set an adaptive modulation for differents carriers?

The USRP hardware is not capable of bandwidths that high.  You are best
off staying around 6 MHz.

Matt

--
www.fotofestefirenze.it