[Discuss-gnuradio] Question: How to read file contents

From: Jason Anders
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question: How to read file contents
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:37:45 +0800

Hi!

Since no one has responded to my post regarding my problem on reading a file. I will post another message regarding this. But instead, I'll ask a very basic question.

How do you read contents from a file using GNU Radio blocks? I always get an empty list when I try to run the code that I posted here like 5 days ago......

P.S.

I really wish GNU Radio has a better user manual just like MATLAB. I mean, I posted a very basic question and I'm expecting answers by now.