[Discuss-gnuradio] Sample Rate

From: Richard Jaeger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Sample Rate
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:43:13 -0600

I have been playing with a number of the examples - FM NB and WB receivers, AM receiver, etc. The sample rate appears to default to 64 MSPS, but I have been unable to find where that default rate is set.
Where is it defined?  Can it be changed from the examples themselves?

For example, 64MPS is not a proper subsample rate for the FM broadcast band.
It results in aliasing and should be reduced.

Dick...