[Discuss-gnuradio] Transmitting a file (txt, jpeg or audio) in FM Band

From: meggahertz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmitting a file (txt, jpeg or audio) in FM Band
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:55:22 -0500

I have been playing around the USRP and would like to get an Idea how I can
transmit an FM signal in the FM Band. For example, I would like to transmit a
file (txt, jpeg, audio or anything) using in the FM band 88MHz-108MHz at a
specific frequency.
I have looked at the nbfm_tx.py but it seems like I cannot generate a valid
audio-N.dat file that could be transmitted or in other words how can we
generate an audio-N.dat file from an .mp3 or .wav file? Also, can any one
explain that how we can use the nbfm_tx.py or any other method to transmit
something over an frequency in FM band?

--
This message was sent on behalf of address@hidden at openSubscriber.com
http://www.opensubscriber.com/messages/address@hidden/topic.html