WSR08 Software Radio Conference in Karlsruhe, Germany March 5/6, 2008

From: Martin Dvh
Subject: WSR08 Software Radio Conference in Karlsruhe, Germany March 5/6, 2008 (was Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pentium IV computing power in FLOPS)
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 22:15:18 +0100

Vincenzo Pellegrini wrote:
> Thanks Eric.
>
> very precious info..
>
> just by the way.. on March 6th, the Soft-DVB work will be presented in
> Karlsruhe at the WSR08 software defined radio conference.
I didn't know of WSR08.
Seems like a very nice conference about Software Radio.

There are three GnuRadio presentations:
Session 6: GNU Radio
14:00 h GNU Radio Based Cognitive Signal Identification and Classification
Platform
        W. M. Brown (Metric Systems Corporation, California, USA), J. E. Clark
III
14:25 h Implementation of OFDM Power Allocation Strategy in GNU Radio Framework
        M. Zivkovic (RWTH Aachen University, Germany), C. Liu, R. Mathar
14:50 h Soft-DVB: A Fully-Software Gnuradio-based ETSI DVB-T Modulator
        V. Pelegrini (University of Pisa, Italy), G. Bacci, M. Luise

Too bad I heard about it this late, otherwise I would have applied for doing a
GnuRadio presentation too.
(It looks like the submission has been closed since nov 30 2007)

I found info about the conference at:
http://www-int.etec.uni-karlsruhe.de/seiten/conferences/wsr08/

Greetings Martin