[Discuss-gnuradio] splitting the input in two

From: ChoJin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] splitting the input in two
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 17:56:20 +0100

Hello,

I'm implementing a small block in python which takes complex numbers
as input and I need to split this input node into multiple identical
parts

let me try to do an ascii art...

              /--> processing part 1 ---\
--> Input ---/                           \-----> output --->
              \--> processing part 2 ---/

what would be the best appropriate node to use for that?
(in other words I need a block which has one input and n-output,
and doesn't do anything on the signal, just allow me to connect multiple
other blocks on its outputs)

Thanks for your help

--
Best Regards,