Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] destructor not guaranteed in m-blocks?

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] destructor not guaranteed in m-blocks?
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 17:25:38 -0500

Thanks Eric.

If I place some output statements in the destructor and flush the output stream, I never see the statements. If I set a breakpoint in the destructor using GDB, the breakpoint is never reached. This is in the top most block. I've tried it in several of the inband applications and have yet to see the top level block's destructor get called.

- George