Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GMSK receiver question, USRP tuning?

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GMSK receiver question, USRP tuning?
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:24:35 -0500

The decimation should not affect the amplitude of the waves, right? Which if you look at the graph, the GMSK receiver has ~4x the amplitude.

I agree that the decimation has affected what looks like the frequency, but otherwise it should look the same and not affect my ability to decode it. Something else seems different between test_usrp_standard_rx and the GMSK receiver.

- George