[Discuss-gnuradio] can BasicRx daughterboard receive FM and AM broadcast

From: yandy
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] can BasicRx daughterboard receive FM and AM broadcast?
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 21:58:09 +0800

Dear all,

     I want to know the BasicRx daughterboard can receive FM and AM broadcast?
     I look the BasicRx daughterboard circuit diagram,but can't find any tune and filter on it.
     I know the USRP's ADC sample rate is only 64M, it can't sample more than 32M base on Nyquist baseband sample theorem,but the FM frequency usually is 88~108M.
     if usrp's ADC use Nyquist passband sample theorem,i think it must have  tune and filter on daughterboard.is right?

     if the BasicRx daughtboard can't receive FM and AM,which is the optimum daughtboard?

     thanks for any response.

Windows Live Writer,支持离线撰写博客内容,随时随地想写就写。 立即使用!