[Discuss-gnuradio] Direct Conversion Transceiver Chipset

From: Nagaraj C Shivaramaiah
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Direct Conversion Transceiver Chipset
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:08:19 +1100

Dear All,

I recently came across a 0.8 to 6GHz transceiver Chipset TC-RX1000 and
TC-TX1000 by Terocelo (www.terocelo.com).

Could anyone tell me how does it compare (apart from 'GNU' related
advantages) with GNU Radio DBSRX and RFX 2400 considering equivalent
parameters. For example we can consider these points (1) overall
performance (2) reconfigurability (3) Cost (4) Noise figure, Jitter
etc..

Best regards,
Nagaraj