[Discuss-gnuradio] A simple question!

From: Brook Lin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] A simple question!
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:11:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I run gnuradio-3.1.1 on FC7. After installing gnuradio successfully, I
tested usrp_fft.py, I got GUI pop-up, and saw the spectrum at given center
frequency. However, I got some warning, see below.
sudo ./usrp_fft.py

** (python:13669): WARNING **: IPP request failed with status 1030

** (python:13669): WARNING **: IPP request failed with status 1030
gr_vmcircbuf_createfilemapping: createfilemapping is not available