Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Soft-DVB working flawlessly

From: Vincenzo Pellegrini
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Soft-DVB working flawlessly
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:53:16 +0100

Hi,

sorry I just have DVB-T at the moment..

for John Gilmore, I have just seen your email in GNURadio archive.
For some strange reason i had missed it. Really thanks for your words of
enthusiastic appreciation.

Currently I'm cleaning the code with the purpose of approaching
real-time on my current sempron-based single core pc. As soon as the
code will be not just working but also clean and quick, I'll start a
proper contribution procedure.. :)

best regards

vincenzo