[Discuss-gnuradio] OpenSuSE 10.3 notes

From: Eric A. Cottrell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OpenSuSE 10.3 notes
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 11:48:55 -0500

Hello,

Some general stuff I think needs to be updated in the wiki. Python-numpy
is used for current versions instead of python-numeric.  Also guile is
needed to compile mblock and pmt.  usrp needs mblock.  I will do some
research and update the wiki.

Building Under Opensuse 10.3
 Cppunit-devel is named libcppunit-devel in opensuse 10.3. SDCC packages
can be found on the opensuse build service under Home:/illuusio/ so it
is easier for suse users.

PS3 Development
Fedora seems to be the hot distribution for PS3 Linux and likely has the
cutting edge development.  I noticed that opensuse has the gnu cell
tools and the cell cross-compile tools.  It is also possible to install
Suse on the PS3.  I do not have a PS3 so I can not compare it.

73 Eric