[Discuss-gnuradio] tunnel.py distance problem

From: Marko Simunac
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] tunnel.py distance problem
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 08:38:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I am using tunnel.py to transfer text files between two USRPs. It only works
when the two USRPs are almost right next to each other, max distance is 5
inches, after that the ping fails and tunnel stops working. I am using the Flex
400 daughterboards and am assigning a carrier treshold of 90(-c 90) to get rid
the BBBBBBs. Can someone help me to increase the distance between the two
USRPs, and theoretically what is the max distance between the two USRPs that
tunnel can work?
Thanks,
Marko