[Discuss-gnuradio] swl'ing with gnuradio

From: Charles Swiger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] swl'ing with gnuradio
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 07:52:58 -0500

Hey all - There's an interesting bit in the November "Monitoring
Times" (p.32) about "Monitoring 192 kHz of Spectrum at a Time",
promoting the use of the RFSpace SDR-14 in swl'ing.

I'm just moving into an RF quiet rental house in the woods (yah!) with
lots of trees for antennas and it's the beginning of the winter
listening season. GNURadio will be an integral part of that and I hope
to be quasi 'blogging' about it on a new domain www.swigerco.com , time
permitting.

--Chuck
kb4new