Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Important bug fixes in trunk and release 3.1 bran

From: Dev Ramudit
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Important bug fixes in trunk and release 3.1 branch - need testing
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 14:35:29 -0400

Eric Blossom wrote:
On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 01:41:06PM -0400, Dev Ramudit wrote:
In reference to "benchmark_tx.py / benchmark_rx.py not working on the air":

I've just tested these scripts and they're now working perfectly. Thanks for looking into this! I tried out tunnel.py (which worked some months ago, before the problems with benchmark_tx/rx), but it doesn't seem to be working now:

Is it printing "B"s?
If so, that means it's backing off.
Try experimenting with the the -c CARRIER_THRESHOLD command line
parameter on both sides.

This should all be automatic, but it isn't. Patches are definitely welcome.

Eric

Unforunately, it's not printing anything at all. Changing the carrier threshold doesn't appear to have any effect. Actually, trying to do anything with the application after it sends those 5 TXs does nothing, (even trying to control-C it), so it may be that it's just hanging for some reason. I'll continue to look into it.

Dev