[Discuss-gnuradio] the in-band timestamp

From: George Nychis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] the in-band timestamp
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 19:40:40 -0400

Okay, Brian brought this up to me in an off-list discussion that we think needs to be discussed about the current timestamp generation.

Referring to:
http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/branches/features/inband-usb/usrp/fpga/inband_lib/rx_buffer_inband.v#L37

The current timestamp runs at the decimated rate, when we're tossing it up for discussion if it should be driven from the free running 64MHz clock.

Leo and I are in the middle of implementing/debugging some other functionality that I want to finish before touching this, but it's worth discussion ahead of time.

- George