Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Contribution: ofdm system

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Contribution: ofdm system
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 07:22:23 -0700

Dominik Auras wrote:

> In the last months, we have developed an ofdm system using your gnuradio
> architecture as part of a research on dynamic resource allocation. Now we
> like to contribute parts of our code to the gnuradio project. We think that
> it will be useful to you since it partially employs more advanced techniques
> than in your example. If you like it, I suggest to add it as an alternative
> ofdm system.

Dominik-

You may have already heard privately from Eric, but yes, we'd like to
see your code for review and possible incorporation into the project.

Is it published anywhere else?

All of the host code in GNU Radio is copyrighted by FSF, so if we do
incorporate it, there is a copyright assignment process you'll have to
go through.

Thanks for offering it.  While we already have an in-progress OFDM
implementation, having multiple options is good, and it may even be
possible to merge implementations.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC