[Discuss-gnuradio] Help:How to print the payload in benchmark_ofdm_tx.py

From: Archana Ragothaman
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help:How to print the payload in benchmark_ofdm_tx.py
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 17:07:37 -0400

Hello,

I am trying to print the payload in the send_pkt function defined in ofdm.py(/gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/blks2impl). I have used the following lines of code in send_pkt function.

f = open(" txdata.txt","a")
s=string(payload)
f.write(s)
f.close()

However no file is created. I want to know the payload that is transmitted in the ofdm_benchmark_tx.py script. Kindly let me know if there is any other means of doing it.

Regards,
--
Archana Ragothaman
Master's in Telecommunications