Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Changing interp rate dynamically?

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Changing interp rate dynamically?
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 22:15:08 -0400

On Oct 15, 2007, at 10:09 PM, Eric Blossom wrote:
On Mon, Oct 15, 2007 at 09:09:43PM -0400, Michael Dickens wrote:
On Oct 15, 2007, at 6:52 PM, Matt Ettus wrote:
yes, that should do it, but you'll need to reset all setting
registers.
To clarify --
   By "reset" I mean "set again".  More of a "re-set" than a
"reset"  :)

OK.  What parameters do I need to re-set?  Is there an ordering that
makes a difference?

FWIW, I'm a bit pessimistic about whether re-setting all the setting
registers will work.  Concerns: (1) you'll glitch everything when you
assert the reset, and (2) the order probably matters.

I am truly happy to let someone else deal with this; my offer is to try anything that might possibly work and that I'm capable of programming. The latter limits this to C++ (in the USRP module), which likely isn't the correct place for a bug-fix anyway.

I'd love to see thus bug fixed yesterday (or, even better, the week before), as it greatly limits the functionality and usefulness of some of my work scripts. I will fill out a bug report when I get a chance, hopefully tomorrow afternoon .. then it's up to y'all to figure out what's best. - MLD