[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP to USRP communication over air

From: Archana Ragothaman
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP to USRP communication over air
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:18:37 -0400

Hello,

I am Archana from the University of Maryland,College Park. I have two USRPs connected to two laptops. The USRPs have antennae connected to them. Basically I am trying to get the two USRPs communicate with each other using OFDM. I started by playing around with the ofdm_benchmark_tx.py and ofdm_benchmark_rx.py scripts but it's not giving me an idea of how to go about things. Can someone please throw some light on this? Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Regards,
--
Archana Ragothaman
Master's in Telecommunications