[Discuss-gnuradio] Additional Decimation

From: Gregory W Heckler
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Additional Decimation
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 12:39:24 -0400

Would anyone be interested in an additional decimation stage after the CIC and the halfband filters? The usable bandwidth is ~25-50% of the actual post decimation sample rate, an additional decimation stage (no filtering, just a plain decimation) would allow the sample rate pushed across the USB to be decreased while discarding the unused bandwidth. I am going to pursue this myself and wondered if I should post any Verilog changes I make.

--
Bringing It Back
address@hidden