[Discuss-gnuradio] head builds on NetBSD

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] head builds on NetBSD
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 13:29:12 -0400

Perhaps this shouldn't be news, but I have been busy with other things
and haven't tried to build GNU Radio in a long time, so I thought I'd
try it and see if anything needed fixing.  I just did a build of the
head of svn on a system that's basically the old 4.0 branch from last
january and it built just fine.

I did have to clean out a lot of .deps files - just updating and
rerunning the autotools stuff cause the link to fail.  But after pruning
all was well.

This was with:

CONF_COMPONENT_ARGS="
--disable-all-components \