[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP assembly instruction

From: W. David Li
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP assembly instruction
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 10:13:46 -0700

Hi All,

My USRP package comes in without any assembly instructions. I didnt find
any at The Ettus Research web site. Just to make sure I don't do
something silly - isn't the fan suppose to be on top of the Altera
Cyclone chip by glue pins? Are there any special attentions I need to
pay when installing the RFX2400? Any pointer to instruction would be
helpful.

Thanks.

- David