[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with tx path in bbn code

From: DiX
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with tx path in bbn code
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 07:23:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys,

     Is there anyone using bbn 802.11 codes?

     I find the tx path cannot output anything to the usrp board. I connect
the packet_transmitter to a file sink by adding two lines in
bbn_80211b_transmit_path.py
"
        self.fsink=gr.file_sink(gr.sizeof_gr_complex, "Tx.dat")
        fg.connect(self.packet_transmitter, self.fsink)
"

      The file records nothing! What's the problem with the bbn 80211
transmitter? Is there anything wrong with the message queue used in the
bbn_802b_pkt.py?

      Can I find some other code that can be played with in 802.11 network?
Thanks!

       Best

       -Di