Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Major trunk repository update in r6466

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Major trunk repository update in r6466
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:17:57 -0700

Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:

> It built and seems to run fine on NetBSD-i386.

Excellent.

> Is there a way of telling the install process where to install the
> example files? I would expect it to be in
> <prefix>/share/examples/gnuradio, but it appears to have changed to
> <prefix>/share/gnuradio/examples.

We're using the autotools default and appending 'gnuradio/examples'.
This is consistent with the Linux Filesystem Hierarchy Standard.

Please file a request in Trac for a configure option to put these
elsewhere.  It's a reasonable way of doing things.

> Also, where do the pmt-serial-tags.scm and pmt-serialize.scm files
> fit in?

That's an Eric question.  It's possible these are build-time only files
and shouldn't be installed.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC