Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Flex2400 AGC

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Flex2400 AGC
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 01:02:28 -0700

Dominik Auras wrote:
> Hi!
>
> The AGC that is theoretically available at the analog devices chip on
> the Flex2400 boards, is it turned on? Or is it even wired?
>
> The datasheet says that there outputs and inputs, a simple rms detector
> and the agc input. And if these are connected, you have an AGC.
>
> Are they connected at sold boards?
> It's not because I want to have it turned on, but just to know.

The analog RSSI indicator is available on the RFX900, 1200, 1800, and
2400, but not the 400.  It is connected to the low-speed adc AUX_ADC_A1,
so you need to read that with read_aux_adc(which_dboard,0)

We should probably add this as a method in the flexrf object in
db_flexrf.py -- patches welcome.

Matt