Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Data Capture Problems

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Data Capture Problems
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 21:54:25 -0400

Ed - I believe from your reply that your computer doesn't have the required libraries, includes, and applications already installed, or they are not being accessed correctly.

Please check out my install script and guide for GR on OSX at < http://www.nd.edu/~mdickens/GNURadio/ >. Since you're using an Intel- Mac and a USRP, you'll also want the SDCC from that location; this issue is "known" and described on the GR Wiki < http://gnuradio.org/ trac/wiki/MacInstall >. There are a lot of issues to cover, so I won't go into them here. Please let me know how it goes (off list). - MLD