[Discuss-gnuradio] LFRX Gain settings

From: Ed Criscuolo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] LFRX Gain settings
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 10:23:10 -0400

Anyone know what the allowable gain settings are when using the USRP with the LFRX daughterboard? I believe I read somewhere that 20 is the default and units are dB, but what are the min/recommended/max values? I tried digging them out of usrp1_source_c.cc, usrp1_source_base.cc, and usrp_standard.cc (all from rel 3.0.3) but had no luck.

GRC seems to default it to 100, but this seems pretty high if the setting is in dB.