Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Threaded c++ only USRP "cfile" dump

From: Ian Larsen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Threaded c++ only USRP "cfile" dump
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 19:31:01 -0400

Chris,

This looks great, how does it work out in practice?
Does simply adding extra buffering in a separate thread eliminate all
overruns?  Do you know the lower limit on how much buffer space you
need?

If that's the case, it might be possible to implement a Buffer
component that could be used from python that does the same thing, if
I'm not mistaken.

-Ian