Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SMA -> N-type connectors for USRP

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SMA -> N-type connectors for USRP
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 13:10:16 -0400

On 8/14/07, George Nychis <address@hidden> wrote:
> I don't know if $33 is expensive or not for this type of thing.  Where
> do you purchase your connectors and cables?

I think Universal Radio has some decent stuff, but they may not have
EVERYTHING you're looking for.

    http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/parts.html

I also just saw they have a 40-piece kit which is expensive ($150),
but allows you to construct any adapter you may need.

    http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/parts/3613.html

Not bad if you don't know what you need, but in your case I'd say $33
is much too expensive and you can probably find them for sub $5
generally.

Brian